Andrew is currently the Chairman of the GDAM co-operative and the Managing Director of Synergy Property Services Ltd. He spent his first 8 years working in private practice then joined the property arm of Barclays for over 18 years before taking early retirement to set up his own business in Spain. On returning to the UK, he trained to become a Home Inspector and his career in energy assessment took off from there.
Andrew is now a highly experienced energy assessor. project manager and architect with a long track record of delivering successful energy assessments, projects and programmes. He divides his time between providing:
- Energy assessments in the form of EPCs for existing and new build domestic and don-domestic properties
- Display Energy Certificates
- ESOS audits
- Project management for a wide range of projects and clients across all sectors throughout England and Wales.
He is results orientated and commercially astute with exceptional co-ordination skills. Key achievements include:
- Helping businesses increase their profits by reducing their energy expenditure
- Helping home owners apply successfully for grants to improve their properties to reduce energy costs and giving practical impartial advice on energy management
- Supporting architects, builders and developers meet the increasing standards set in the Building Regulations for energy efficiency without the need for changing the design and at minimum cost
- Reducing property running costs for Barclays by over £12 million p.a. year on year
- Delivered on time and to budget, a complex series of art works to create an outdoor Public Art Trail.
Andrew can be contacted at:
Synergy House, 29, Church Lees, Great Linford, Milton Keynes MK14 5EB
Telephone: 01908 664040 or 07931 791195